Visa for Ecuador from US
Ecuador issues two types of visas: Non- Immigrant and Immigrant (Residence) Visas.
Non-Immigrant Visas Categories are issued by the Ecuadorian Ministry of Foreign Relations located at Carrion 10-40 and Ave. 10 de Agosto, Quito. Tel: 593-2-299-3284 or 593-2-299-3285.
Non-Immigrant visas are as follows:
- 12:I – Diplomatic Missions and International Organizations
- 12:II – Diplomatic Missions and International Organizations
- 12:IV – Asylum and refugee
- 12:V – Study
- 12:VI – Work
- 12:VII – Volunteer Religious Missionaries
- 12:VIII – Cultural Exchange
- 12:IX – Business
- 12:X – Tourism
Detailed information and requirements is available at the following link:
Immigrant Visas are issued by the “Dirección General de Extranjería” located at Gaspar de Villaroel E10-288 y 6 de Diciembre (Edificio Karina, Planta Baja), Quito. Tel: 593-2–225-3082
Immigrant (Residence) visas are as follows:
- 9- I – Retirees
- 9-II – Stock holders or Real State Investmet
- 9-III – Investment in Industry, Agriculture, Livestock, or Export Trade
- 9-IV – General Representative, Indefinite Work Contract, Clergy
- 9-V – Professionals
- Χρησιμοποίησε το widget του maxmag.gr στην ιστοσελίδα σου ώστε να την εμπλουτίσεις προβάλοντας...