Galapagos Islands Vacation all Inclusive
With our modern luxury evolution, we've thought of almost everything you could need to relax, enjoy, and explore these legendary islands. From 5-star accommodations in Quito and privately chartered, luxury air transfers (to and from Celebrity Xpedition®) expertly guided tours and excursions (two a day) that cover all there is to see and do in the most diversely unique chain of islands in the worldâit's all included, even the gear you'll need, like snorkeling equipment, wetsuits, binoculars, and more. Like we said, it's all inclusive.
Included in your 10/11 night
- 2-night pre-cruise and 1- or 2-night post-cruise hotel accommodations, meals, tours, and beverages during meals. VIP check-in/check out services at the JW Marriott hotel. Luggage service including mandatory agricultural inspection of all luggage at the hotel pre-departure.
- Full-day guided tour of historical Quito, including a visit to Middle of the World Park and the Colonial City Center.
- Round-trip airfare Quito-Baltra-Quito, on exclusive non-stop flight, with meet-and-greet services by Celebrity Xpedition® Naturalists, all airport transfers and pier-to-Zodiac transfers.
- 7-night all-inclusive Celebrity Xpedition cruise (including all gratuities, shore excursions, open bar, Internet service, etc.)
- Park entrance fee and Galapagos Tourist Card fee
Included in your 13-night
Best of Ecuador & Peru Package:
- 2-night pre-cruise Quito package (all-inclusive)
- 7-night Galapagos Cruise on Celebrity Xpedition (including all gratuities, shore excursions, open bar, Internet service, etc.)
- 4-night Peru post-cruise expedition with 1 or 2 days in Lima, and 3 days in Cuzco, the archaeological capital of the Americas and center of the former Inca Empire. Daily tours to: Urubamba Valley, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and the Orient Express Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu, the Lost City of the Incas.
- Round-trip airfare Quito/Baltra/Quito, on exclusive non-stop flight. Also included is air from Quito to Lima, and round-trip Lima-Cuzco-Lima.
- Hotel accommodations (Country Club in Lima and Hotel Monasterio in Cuzco)