Galapagos Islands Cruise Ships
- Fully air-conditioned private spacious cabins
- Maximum capacity of 4 0 to allow for tailored individual attention
- Kayaks and glass bottom boat in addition to swimming and snorkeling
- Exceptional multilingual naturalist guides
- Extensive library with Galapagos and Ecuador reference books
With a capacity of only forty guests, Yacht Isabela II offers a relaxed atmosphere where guests can enjoy an unforgettable Galapagos expedition, and fully experience their sense of discovery and bonding with nature.
Our classic Yacht Isabela II offers the most in-depth week-long itinerary, allowing guests to enjoy all the flora and fauna that the Galapagos Islands are famous for.
Passengers aboard Isabela II will enjoy its three public decks which include a bar/lounge, an ample sundeck, an elegant dining room, an observation area, a reading room, a library, a Jacuzzi, a boutique/shop, and a game room. From dining room to stateroom, one senses the superior quality at all levels of service.